Swagbucks is about to make your summer even better! The Dog Days of Summer Team Challenge kicks off Tuesday, 8/12, and lasts until 12pm PT on Friday, 8/15. There will be 3 teams (assigned to you): Pool Party Posse, Laid Back Loungers, Bonfire buddies. How do you become eligible for bonus SB? Contribute at least 1 pt to your team by earning Swag Bucks – here’s how:
- Answer (Surveys): 6 pts
- Encrave: 5 pts
- Special Offers: 4 pts
- Search: 3 pts
- Mobile wins from SBTV Mobile, Special Offers on mobile, or EntertaiNOW app: 2 pts
- Swag Codes: 1 pt
At the end of the challenge, all team members will get a bonus based on how well they’re team did and how many point you contributed:
Runner-up team members who contribute between 1 and 399 points to the team total will receive 15 bonus Swag Bucks; contribute 400 or more and get 75 Swag Bucks!
Third place team members who contribute between 1 and 399 points to the team total will receive 10 bonus Swag Bucks; contribute 400 or more and get 50 Swag Bucks!
It’s a fun way to try out different ways to earn Swag Bucks, all while helping you and your team win! Is you haven’t signed up yet, Swagbucks is the greatest way to get gift cards for the things I do online. Don’t waste any time, and sign up here.
If you are a Swagbucks old timer you’ve earned a lot of free gift cards from them over the years and will remember that it all started with Search and Win. Well, whether you’r ea SB-earning veteran, a brand new member, or you haven’t signed up yet, Swagbucks has a GREAT new revamp that everyone will enjoy:
The new & improved Swagbucks Search powered by Yahoo!
It includes all the features we have become used to with modern search engines & the same SB-earning power we’ve loved all along. Here are the great new features for SB Search:
In addition, to celebrate they’re running the Swagbucks Search Quest and giving away 50 prizes of 500 SB! The Search Quest begins on Monday, August 11th at 12:01am PT and continues through the end of the day on Friday, August 15th. By using the new Search on this fun little quest, you can get up to 3 entries every day (up to 15 total!) into the drawing for the prizes.
Here’s how to get your entries:
- Every day on the Swagbucks.com homepage, you’ll find a large image at the top of the page along with a question to search.
- Click the large image at the top of the page to find the answer. That’s 1 entry into the drawing!
- Once you see the search results, a sliding notification will appear at the bottom of the page, with another question to search. Click on the sliding notification’s link to search and get 1 additional entry! Make sure to close that notification once you get to those search results because…
- Once you see the search results for that 2nd question, a final sliding notification will appear at the bottom of the page! Click on the link to get 1 more entry for the day and see where the search results take you.
- The 50 winners will be announced on the SB official blog on Monday, Aug 18th!