Here is the Superstores in Hawaii:
- Walmart allows overage which means if the price of the item is less than the value of the coupon, they still give you the full value of the coupon. Walmart will also give you cash back if your coupons value is higher than your transaction total. I usually take the overage and apply it to the rest of the items in my cart.
- Walmart will also price match so make sure to bring those sales Advertisements with you to the store.
- Walmart will price match to another store coupon as long as it is a specific price. Walgreens and Safeway usually have coupons with specific prices.
- Walmart will NOT price match a competitor store coupon with dollar off or percentage offs. They need a specific price in order to price match, therefore store coupons with specific prices only!
- Walmart will Price Match a competitor stores BOGO coupon WITH a specified price.
- If a coupon will NOT scan, Walmart will not accept the coupon. Remember to make sure your printable coupons are printing at Best Quality and not Fast Print will ensure your coupons will be able to be scanned!
- A manager will be called to verify the transaction when you use:
- 40 coupons per transaction.
- A coupon of $20 or greater on one item.
- $50 or more in coupons in one transaction.
- Accepts manufacturer coupons.
- Does not accept Print At Home FREE product coupons.
- Limit to 4 like coupons per shopping trip.
- Kmart does not allow customers to stack coupons. You can either use one (1) Kmart store coupon or one (1) manufacturer coupon per item.
- Will not accept internet printable coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value.
- Rainchecks may be issued. Limitations vary by location so check with your particular store.
- Sign up for Sears/Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards, Earn 10 points for every $1 you spend. $1 for every 1,000 points saved.
Double Manufacturer Coupons up to $1
Limit five (5) coupons per customer per day with purchase of $25 or more in grocery, beauty and health merchandise SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS DETAILS: Members earn Points on Qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Subject to full program terms available at www.shopyourwayrewards.com. Must remain opted-in to receiving promotional emails from SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS(SM) to earn Bonus Points. Bonus Points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any Base Points earned on Qualifying Purchases. When Bonus Points offers are combined, total Points earned will be less than the combined Point totals for each individual offer. See www.shopyourwayrewards.com for details.
Kmart Oahu will be participating in Double Coupon Days Every DAY.
Here is how it will work:
If you are not a Shop Your Way Rewards card member, here is how you become a member:
- You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program AND the cashier MUST swipe your reward’s card at the beginning or your transaction.
- Up to 5 Manufacturer Coupons will be double up to $1.00 per day. Kmart Store coupons will NOT be doubled. You can use more than 5 coupons but only 5 will be doubled.
- Must have a $25 or more purchase in grocery, beauty, and health merchandise (this is before coupons)
- Coupon to be double must be off 1 item, example $.50 off 1 Chips Ahoy will double. A coupon that is $.50 off the purchase of 2 items will NOT double.
- Coupon cannot not have verbage “Do Not Double” present on coupon. If “Do Not Double” is stated than the coupon is coded to not be doubled.
- Internet printable coupons will not double.
- When handing coupons to cashier, make sure the first 5 coupons scanned are the 5 coupons you want doubled.
- Go to Customer Service at your local Kmart or Sears store and request a Shop Your Way Rewards Card. You can sign up and receive your card immediately.
- Click HERE to sign up on-line and print a temporary card to used until your permanent card arrives in the mail.
- If you have a $.25 Bounty Paper towel Manufacturer coupon and a $25 beauty and grocery purchase with your Shop Your Way Rewards Card, your coupon will double to $.50.
- If you have a $.50 Gillette Body Wash Manufacturer coupon and a $25 beauty and grocery purchase with your Shop Your Way Rewards Card, your coupon will double to $1.
- If you have a $1.00 Reynolds Aluminum Foil Manufacturer coupon and a $25 beauty and grocery purchase with your Shop Your Way Rewards Card, your coupon will NOT double so it will stay at $1.00.
The first thing at the register is you want to hand them the shop your way rewards, than the first 5 coupons you hand them are the ones you want doubled. Then hand the rest of the coupons.
- Target allows you to stack Target coupons with manufacturer coupons. You can find Target coupons on Target.com, coupons.com and also in some sales advertisements.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- Target also offers mobile coupons which are Target coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. This is where you can sign up for mobile coupons . Sign up under Coupon Alert.
- If you bring your own reuseable bags you will receive a $.05 credit per bag they use. Make sure to remind them to give you credit.
- Target REDcards , save 5% on every target shopping trip. It is a credit card, and if you don’t like credit cards it can be linked to your bank account. Simply bring a voided check to customer service and sign up to have the REDcard linked to your bank account.
- Here is Target’s coupon policy.
- Return of items purchased using Manufacturer coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target Gift Card.
- Target’s price matching Policy.
- Target will price match other stores sales advertisements at Guest Services as long as the store does not have a loyalty card. They will price match Walmart, Don Quijote, Times Supermarkets to name a few. They will not price match sales advertisements from Foodland, Safeway, Walgreens to name a few stores that have store loyalty cards.
- Target will only price match online prices from their own store so Target.com.
Target Price Matching Policy: Online RetailersThis past holiday shopping season, Target implemented online retailer price matching. Since it was so successful, Target has made this a permanent policy but has added the exclusion that Alaska and Hawaii are excluded from online competitor price matching Here is what they say in the Target Low Price Promise Guarantee (price matching policy):Price Match Guarantee:“If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price. Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with proof of current lower price or by bringing in your original Target store receipt and proof of the current lower price.”
- Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from online competitor price matching.
- Target Reserves the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- Target US stores does NOT accept Canadian coupons.
- Cartwheel a new way to save money at Target:
- To join Cartwheel you will need a Facebook profile in order to join.
- You will add offers to your Cartwheel anywhere an offer card appears. This will be additional percentages off of certain products.
- When you head to target you can either print your Cartwheel barcode or you can use your mobile browser to display the barcode at check out.
- When you join Cartwheel you will get 10 spots to upload offers automatically. You can earn additional spots by unlocking Cartwheel badges. To see how to unlock new badges, go to “my badges” to read the hints to unlock more offers.
- The Cartwheel offers do have expiration dates. You can use a Cartwheel offer, a manufacturer coupon, a target coupon and your Target Red Card to maximize your savings. Remember you can sign up for a Target Red Card by bringing in a voided check and will come out of your debit account. The Target Red Card will save you an additional 5% off your entire savings.