Please arrive between 9am-9:45am. Swap will begin at 10am! at Blaisdell Park 301 Kamehameha Hwy, Pearl City, HI 96782
How it works:
- For every non-expired unopened full size item you bring you will receive ONE entry to pick ONE item from the table(s).
- For every non-expired unopened travel size items you bring you will receive ONE (1) entry for every two (2) travel size. Travel size is TWO oz or under.
- For every non-expired unopened sample size items you bring you will receive ONE (1) entry for every two (4) sample size. Sample size is one time use.
- You will be placed in a line and when it is their turn you will get to walk around the table. No long stops along the way! When one person is half way around the table the next person will begin. Take your item or items along the walk around the table(s). Once one person exists the next person will begin. Since this should be faster we will do 1 item, 2 items, 2 items, 5 items, 5 items at a time until you are tapped out. Also please note that the Grocery Swap will last 2-3 hours! You must arrive before 10am to join the festivities. We arrive at 9am to start counting and checking expiration dates. Anyone that joins after 10am may or may not be able to join. Remember this benefits all of us, so any ideas or feedback are greatly appreciated.
- Also, this Grocery Swap we will have an expired items table. We will do this at the end for those one or two items that were over looked and have expired. Some people are comfortable with using expired products while others or not. So this is at your own risk. Again the expired items has to be unopened new products.
- This is a FREE, kid friendly event.
- To participate you must bring items as described above.
- If you have any questions email email@example.com
Here are pictures from the June 6th Grocery Swap:
Mahalo to all the volunteers!
A Fellow Shopaholics even brought Peg Boards for others to use for their stockpile!